| Monday, June 22, 2009 (11:19 PM) |
| I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the future and what is to come I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the fututre I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel that I am to weak to handle the future I forgive myselffor accepting and allowing myself to far the future and what I have accpted and allowed to manifests as the future I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the future, creating myself to fear the fuutre I allow myself to take self responsability for the fuutre, here in breath as I walk. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself through fearing the future, keeping me in a emotional state losing the here I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed through and as the fear of the future I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see the future as more than myself I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make sure the future happens as I fear it through feering it I stop Walk in breath I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself through future projections |
My Blog where I share my findings and my own process to transformation of myself and to stand one and equal as life, through self forgiveness and investigation, from my life to the world.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Future SF
Labels:
anger,
breathing,
caring,
concideration,
desteni,
frustration,
going,
stop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment