Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Click of a mouse button

A Click of a mouse button

A little point that came to me this morning as I was going through all the posts and comments and photos on facebook about people of Desteni supporting each other.

I see now that how really important it is for Destonians to support each other, if it is by doing a simple thing such as liking a post they made (that is relevant though) or by placing a comment and showing the other that they are being affective or not or that they are standing as the group.

All the little simple things that will take only one breathe at a time from each destonian to support his fellow destonian that is standing for life and oneness and equality and to end all abuse. I mean it really is simple and it really is actually fun.

I looked at facebook this morning and at all the Destonians that is supporting each other and how we all are keeping each other here with in support such as liking a post, or commenting or simply giving a presence, if this wasn’t there then how many would have continued doing what they are doing.

This is what came to me while being on facebook, would I have kept doing what I am doing on the internet in spite of all the abuse and all the shit going on and all the support I got from others and so forth.

Would I be able to do exactly what i am now doing with the same manner and not change a thing if everything went in revere for me and that instead of people liking a post they would ignore it and not see, not hear and not give a fuck, and the only comment s that I would get would be to insult me, and then there would be no backup such as other destonians to assist and support.

It might be a small scenario but yet it shows one thing – How powerful a click of a mouse button really is, how much actually goes into each and every click you make and where you are making it count in every breath.

So Imagine a small group of only one hundred destonians and one hundred clicks a second from each and every one of them every time they are on the internet and every single click is counting for equality and ending all abuse, imagine a thousand and then ten thousand.

A click is a powerful thing if it is used correctly in breath for that which Matters and Counts.

I find no effort in doing one click on breath at a time; If I did I would have known there is a problem

Click

4 comments: