Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I have success, No more alcohol.

Yes i have success.

In what you may ask? Well the success is me and that I have successfully stopped drinking for three years now.

But why?
It all started three years Ago, I was a really heavy drinker, got home late nights or early on weekends because I was throwing up

at the party’s everywhere and swearing at people and making fights with my family and hitting animals and breaking my fists against walls. Crazy shit.

So after every night that I drank i kept on telling myself the next day, i will never drink again, because there is this moment after every time I drank that I realized that i am fucked as a human being and that I hate this world and this life (actually it is always only yourself you hate), well actually the way I lived is what I hated because that is why I drank, that is why alcohol exists, to suppress and place people in denial for a moment so that when work begins they can continue and so the cycle of zombie is created.

So after i spend lots of money on a shit load of alcohol and making myself an ass always in front of many people, I one day realized that if I continue this way i will die very young, I realized that I had to stop and I had to stop here and now in this moment because I already have broken all trust I have with myself through saying after every party that I will stop drinking and never stopping, so it has to happen here!!!

But How then??
I first had to Admit I needed help, I needed to find a way to not just stop drinking alcohol, but I had to change me as who i am at the core of myself, my will, to change and to stop drinking, I was getting abusive, i was really getting fucked, waking up next to my mother because I was throwing up in my sleep, laying with the one leg off the bad with my mouth against the bed with puke on the side of the bed, my mother had to keep me alive while I was fucking myself up.

I knew the system, the Matrix could not help me because it it the system that I am participating within that is driving me to drink, well I drove myself to drink but used the system as an excuse, so how can that which is the creation of the fuck up help me get out of it, it could not!

I had to find help that is something I would never expect, something hat I will find different, something that is not of the system and that is actually providing me with physical things to help myself to change myself, because I was a practical guy, I always wanted to be able to measure things, that if I do this I get this because it makes sense.

So I looked and saw that there were no one, I talked to my mother and I made and broke every promise I ever made her so there was nothing that could be trusted and the same for my dad, i did the same with my friends but they always encouraged me to drink with because they wanted me to buy them a drink, I could not go to AA meetings because I know it is bullshit all they do is talk and talk and listen to stories – this I already did with my mother and father and friends and really there is no difference. I just continued.

I needed something such as a measuring tool, a tool that could help me to see me and so that I can actually walk through the temptations and through the desires. A tool that can actually support and assist me to change, I saw myself for the truth of myself and realized that I cannot trust myself as who I currently am and existing as.

It was and is time for me to change, to stand up from the self inflicted abuse I caused towards myself and abused many in the same process.

I found Desteni – Desteni provided a forum, a forum with information on almost everything, it also provides something that i have never seen any where ells, tools, tools that I can apply myself daily to support and assist myself with, the tools were simple, Self forgiveness, self honesty, common sense and the basic guideline was breath,

If i did not understand why self forgiveness will work and if I did not understand something with in my application I simply had to search for information that would explain it to me on the forum, all the answers was there to many questions and I was able to build understanding, watching all the videos.

I could only have approached this direction because I have embraced myself to stop, to change and see what I am accepting and allowing to exist in this reality as my truth,

I later on in my process saw that the desires and temptations was still within me, even thought eh Self forgiveness and self honesty and breath did support and assists me in stopping, the memories was still within me with in my cells within my foundations. As a resonant point.

This I sorted out with the New ITD (Introduction to desteni ) and DIP (Desteni I process) where I started much later with in my process working on Mind constructs and taking apart all these things walking timelines and memories, to do real specific self forgiveness and self corrective statements as the living word and re creating my foundations of who i am.

Because it is who i am that determines what i do.

So i can but only encourage all to come and join the DIP and ITD courses here with Desteni – visit the DIP website and check it all out – there is much more..

My success is but one of many. I stopped smoking weed, i stopped smoking, I stopped many hobbits that was not best for all and abusive towards me and life.

www.desteniiprocess.com

I have with these courses established many points of self will and I have a principal that I live by – something I would never have expected from me and who i was three years ago. It is amazing once one push through to not give power to the ego but to self as life as what is best for all.

2 comments:

  1. COOL Gian!!!

    2 years of No Alcohol - No Weed Here!
    1 year of No Smoking!

    Now for NO Backchat!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool, i am stopping these patterns, too but for not such a "long time". But nevermind :)

    ReplyDelete