Young or old or in between we are all in the same boat called earth, we need to get ourselves to understand that there is a solution, not with in the current economical and money system but in a complete new monetary system that actually works,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it is impossible to create a new money system that is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to enslave myself in the current money system.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have blindly participated with in the current money system.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to find it un realistic that there is a solution to create a new world and money system that is best for all. Animals, plants and humans and bugs.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself with in believing that the current money system is set in stone and not able to be changed.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see and perceive that current money system as unchangeable.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make myself believe that I am unchangeable and thus the current money system seems un changeable for me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel powerless to be able to change the current money system and the situation the world is within.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see the current situation the world is within as un fixable.
Forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am un fixable to fit into a new world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see and perceive myself as un able to be flexible to change to create a new money system that will actually work and support life and not greed.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make myself believe that I can only change if the world changes. Not realizing that it is I who has to change so that the world can change.
This is the equal money system that we at Desteni are proposing as a solution, to research and get one self to understand how such a system will function is already one step to being the solution, and supporting such cause to be implemented in the future. A new world is possible we all need to create it together, it is that simple = ).
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I do not need other human beings to stand with and as me as a group with a goal that is best for all life such as equal money to change the world, really there is no other way.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am special and that I am capable of changing the world by myself
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have denied myself the experience of working together as a group for that which is best for all.
I allow myself to stop self interest and to see and realize that there are billions of humans on earth and trillions of animals and bugs and plants and that we all need to live and stand as one because we are all here in one existence placed on one planet called earth and we cannot possibly no matter what we do ever separate ourselves from existence and the group.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live in fear of.....
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be the cause of all the fear that I have existing within me and this world through accepting and allowing fear as normal.
We all tend to make things more difficult than what it is, instead of seeing and realizing that we, each one of us is responsible for what is here and currently existing on earth as a system and that it is actually kept together through a daily agreement we all make with each other in silence to not say anything.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself o make things more difficult than what it is through participating with in fears and insecurities, instead I allow myself o see that once I allow myself to consider the group and what is best for the group and how to apply that within the physical reality it is all really simple and basic.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear simplicity.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that simplicity isn’t accomplishable and for filling.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire a system that will for fill all my needs and desires instead of a system that will fill all living being’s stomachs.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make things difficult for myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny myself simplicity and a good life equally with all beings and all life in existence.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing what I have through giving to those that has nothing through standing for a new money system that will not for fill all my wants, needs and desires but that will instead fill all stomachs with food and water and cloth every being and give them shelter and safety.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing all that which I hold dear, realizing that if I give that which possesses me, I mean what I possess away, in return for all life to have equally that I will in return gain life which is everything.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow any point of self interest to take power over the interest of all life.
Once we all start seeing that we can apply ourselves to changing the world in our daily life’s through ending the silent agreement we have between each other to keep the system functioning the way it and rather speak about a new agreement as a solutions and how it can be applied and implemented.
Obviously it will take many years to get an effective group to take on the system in politics and court to be able to make a visible stand for all to see and to get everyone to agree on the new system. Thus it is required to start acting now here and to not postpone. Postponement is deliberate and a act of laziness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in being impatience with myself to be able to do what is required to do to bring forth a new world and a change within myself and this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need, and desire a new system placing myself in a state of irritation with myself and anticipation
I allow myself o be patience and to walk as the living application in each breathe.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to no feel like doing it because I want someone ells to do it for me. Realizing that everyone is saying that and that in the end we all are but only in such an acceptance and allowance creating our direct destruction and suffering
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be lazy
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist going into politics according to how I have judged and said nasty things about politics and politicians.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear going into politics and taking on other politician that does not care about equality and would not mind getting rid of me because they will see me as a threat and someone that wants to steal their wealth and elitism away from them, which I will be doing lol
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear going into politics because of movies and stories that I have watched and got impressions from such as politicians’ murdering each other and being hated by all the people.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the court because I fear that the court will not see what I stand for as applicable to the law, Fuck the law we stand for equality for all life and in a democratic world the people will decide, we will use the system against itself.
In the universal declaration of human right in article one it say: all humans are born equal and free, this is the main point we will take into court and that it has not been applied EVER. We sue the world lol.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that everyone will not agree
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to assume that everyone will not agree with an equal money system.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that people will ignore the solution we are showing them and not want to support us.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only see the rich people or the people with money not agreeing and supporting us.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself with in the believe that people with money and a comfortable life will not support and equal money system because they obviously do not need it YET – lol
I forgive myself for not seeing that it is not the people with money that will vote for an equal money system in a democratic system, but that it WILL be the people that already has nothing and will work hard for equality and that will not mind helping each other as equals because now they have opportunity to have a roof and food and clean water and equal opportunity to labour.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only focus on the people with money a a the change, realizing that it is the 3 billion people and rising that will vote for equality.
People with money will have to lose it all before they realize that had the power to change it before they suffered and had money to do something with such as supporting an equal money system.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself with in participating within the thought that I do not need to do anything now because my life is great at the moment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make myself believe that my life will always be this great even if I do nothing to change the current world situation that we all are facing with money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live in a state of ignorance. Ignorance being un-informed
I allow myself to stand up here and now to start applying myself to change the situation here on earth for all life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the future.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear for only my future.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value my fear as being valid.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to validate my fear of the future through doing nothing to change the future thus I am directly creating my fear of a bad future.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear taking self responsibility for myself and my life and the world and the universe and all of existence as me, as mine because I am here and I am responsible
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that hope will change anything because hope really means sitting back and doing nothing and waiting. I mean then the only thing creating is you in allowing the world to go all the way down, more wars, more rape, more murder, more crime, more animals cruelty and suffering, more forests being lost and destroyed and thousands of homes to animals with it.
Instead I take a stand as a solution that can and will help all life and not just one cause at a time, that will end all wars and all poverty and all sex trafficking and all animal brutality and all crimes against life and that will bring heaven to earth through implementing a system that will consider all life and that will life in and as the physical as a solution.
Common sense is necessary and self honesty and where none can be achieved we do self forgiveness and give back to ourselves and all life, and forth will step self honesty and common sense.
Visit the equal money website – www.equalmoney.org and support us in establishing an equal money system and join us in the stand for a new world.
For self improvement and leadership development and skill visit - www.desteniiprocess.com I have been doing the course for 2 years and it works, it is in my daily life applied and lived, check it out.
And to join the forums visit www.desteni.co.za read the material and FAQ if you have any they all have been answered and once a clear understanding is in place start participating and applying yourself with the group.
Do onto another as you would do onto yourself.
Love thy neighbour as Thy self.
It’s that simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment