Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Noise, loudness, sound, experiences.

 

Ok so I have been facing some interesting points with myself in relation to noise, well what i perceive as noise and as being loud etc.

This I have been facing within myself with the assistance of all the animals in my room.

We have rats – they are night animals and as soon as the light goes off at night they start moving and playing and running and crashing into stuff and the rip paper into little pieces, probably to keep themselves busy, this I find really annoying and I experience irritation with in me and anger towards them, the anger being that I can’t do anything about it as making them quite, and irritation being the experience of myself for not breathing and allowing it to get to me as an energetic experience.

I know that all of this is the mind, creating energetic experiences with in me because I am not breathing, because when I breathe there is not irritation and not anger and then I can fall asleep, it is really only the energetic experiences I create within myself that keep me awake and unable to sleep.

I have had many nights to breathe through it and to see the truth about it, because when I breathe I can fall asleep, when I give into the back chat in my head that goes – god dammit they are noisy, dammit I cannot sleep with this noise, aww man not again them making all the noise – fucking rats, why now, why can’t they make noise during the day. And so forth all the back chat.

In the end the only noise and the only loudness and the only sound I am hearing and that is keeping me awake is the back chat in my head.

The animals in my room have been assisting and supporting me with this point a lot, especially the parrot that can make really loud sounds, right in my ear, sometimes my ears goes cheeeeeee, and then I realize if I am breathing the noise is noise nothing more, it does not influence me, if I give into back chat then I get really noisy and loud in my head – this creates the experience of irritation and anger and then the more i allow back chat it compounds, this causes possessions and consequences for myself.

So breathe and if any sound, noise, loudness is being made in your environment, see if you are still within yourself, that your water isn’t stirred and moved. If you are breathing it is simply something that is here. This is in relation to animals currently and I have worked with heavy machinery that is loud.

nature and animals and life that is not man made is all noisy and loud and making sounds – the bugs the birds the monkeys etc. it is part of expression as the physical, people that wants quietness is delusional and will mindfuck themselves.

I have many times and only to realize that the only silence must be in my head – stop the back chat. stop the little man screaming in your head and breathe as the physical.

2 comments:

  1. Breathing in the physical is in a way a living statement, i am here, and everything is equal. The sound is me=to breathe. I had an interesting experience today where I let words flow through the entirety of me. It was a conscious effort, so i would leave and I would need to redo it. So whether it was the being speaking, or my words, or even music! No reaction just self as words flowing through self, here, as the physical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the last month a mouse and, I think it is some kind of rat because it has a long tail, the tail being the only things i see, have moved into my house. I hear them moving around in the kitchen at night.I even left out some cheese but the did not eat it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete