Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Reptilians and Equal Money

I have 2 Nile monitor lizards in my room; I have been observing them and taking care of them. clip_image002

The one point that I see is most prominent is food, they must have food when they are hungry.

Once I leave them to go hungry for just a bit longer they go into survival mode, their survival mode pushes them to see each other as food or as a threat, they will literally check each other out as being But it has already been pushed, they now went from calm relaxing mode into survival mode, just this one point of postponing their food for one day.

Take into consideration – they can go without food for a long time as they are lizards and cold blooded and they eat big meals and chucks of it at once, and they within their design can go without food for a while, so I feed my 2 lizards every 4 to 5 days, depends on how fat their stomachs is, because If I feed them every day they eat nothing of it and I wasn’t a lot, it also all depends on their size of the lizard, because when they were smaller I had to feed them every day now at a bigger stage their bodies has developed and can handle more (exactly like humans).

So I pushed them to not getting food for a week, their stomachs were normal – meaning I could see there was nothing in, and their weren’t starving - you know how you are after a day of not eating anything or waiting a bit to long between breakfast and lunch, you feel like you can eat a horse lol.

So their behaviour becomes the falling after not feeding them for a week –they become agitated and they became possessed with the feeling of hunger – they start moving all around the cage and they start to want to climb out the whole time, they want to get food, they scratch the glass and they even attack each other and they literally react towards each other when one of them suddenly enters another once presence as if the one entering is possible food, they check each other out in a moment of tenseness and sometimes they might try and attack.

So then I come along with a big piece of chicken that I cut in many small pieces for them and I throw it in, they go ballistic, trying to protect their pieces that they gained and they then literally attack each other to say fuck off it is mine. They run away or swallow the food as fast as they can.

After the meal, they are super calm, they lay down in the sun and bake, they lay on top of each other and sometimes it looks like they are holding hands, they now after the meal can stop survival and live, enjoy themselves. They go for swims and they crawl around in no form of survival. Being here.

NOW – the obvious must be shown here. Humans have the exact same lizard brain in our heads; we act just like them in survival and fear.

And within the current money system we all are left to live within this fear and survival, so we all are actually Lizards currently walking among each other trying to defend out pieces of food and shelter and property because we fear the other lizard will take it from us. So we fight and so we kill and so we do onto another as we fish they would not do onto us, take our food and take our life’s.

Half of the world is currently suffering in poverty and living in super harsh conditions and they all have gone beyond the point of the lizards, they have lost to the other lizards already, me and you with the money, taking all their food and everything we can because we all fear to lose it, we fear being hungry so we starve half of the world so we do not have to.

So what did I with the lizards prove – that when everyone gets fed, no matter how much and how strong your nature is – if you are fed you will stop survival mode and you will stop the fear and be able to live together, because I used lizards as the experiment, as lizards present the complete point of survival and animal nature.

We need to FEED the whole world equally to stop the madness of the human accepted and allowed so called nature, and this can be really simple.

EQUAL MONEY for all from birth till death, because if it is from birth till death then the child will not know survival or fear – the human nature that we give so much power will simply not be with the child because he does not have to survive and fear for life, he will simple receive unconditional food water shelter education etc, and Labour to do.

And what ahs it proven to us what happened to the lizards – they started getting more expressive with each other and close and caring and not bothered, they could actually now relax and live and be aware of their environment and each other rather than only being concerned about food and if they will starve to death or not, where will the next meal come from, when will the meals stop coming.

It is a really simple experiment and observation that shows a lot,

We need EQUAL MONEY.

www.equalmoney.org

www.desteniiprocess.com Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment