Is my name who I am
Let me look at it in a common sense way.
I was born into this world with out nay name, My name before my parents gave me on was.... there was no name, this can count for all people on earth and all animals and all plants and everything we know.
My parents told me as a toddler my name is Gian, now I did not choose my name, I did not agree with them that that is what I wanted, i did not even take part in choosing my name at all, I didn’t even know they needed to chose a name for me, I did not even know what the world name means.
And here are two being standing in front of me day and night playing with me feeding me and taking care of me, well so I hoped, and every time they looked at me they would throw these sound waves at me saying your name is Gian, then they would pick me up and say Gian, you are Gian, they would poke their fingers at me and say, you are Gian and then they would show their fingers toward themselves and say, i am Daddy or Mommy.
Then after a few months or in some cases years, i would say I am Gian not even knowing myself how I came to say this and to be self honestly I cant even remember when I said it for the first time I am Gian and why, what made me belief that - ‘brainwashing” aaaha, and I would call them Daddy or Mommy, not that I knew why I just know that is what they did and what they told me, and what they showed me, So i do not know any better and neither do they really, because that is what happened to them and now I am probably the who knows how manieth copy that this is being done to.
So this is how I started learning the sounds coming my way as Gian and what they mean, because everything I would touch like the plugs I would hear the sounds, Gian get away from there, and then I would feel a slap on my hands and someone picking me up violently and saying do not do that, so this I have attached to the sound in there as Gian.
Now as I get older and bigger I realize that I have been identified as the sound which people call words as Gian, i am now identified as Gian and everything that has happened to me in relation the the world, sound Gian, when I got smacked and I heard Gian I have now learned that it means Gian is a bad boy, so I attached this and everything ells to Gian.
I was brainwashed by my parents and so they were by their and so it is the sins of the faders never ending, and they thought they were doing me a favour, and the main question is, am I Gian then??
NO I am not Gian, Gian is but what people used to Identify me with and to attach labels to me accordingly and I did the same because that is what i was brainwashed to believe a name is, something that I can use to create myself as a personality and according to what my parents placed into my name while I grow up, bad Gian, Good Gian, No Gian, Yes Gian, Stop it Gian, Gian getting smacked.
If I never had a name, Yes I agree it would have been hard to look for me or to know who I am, so consider then all of the rest of the shit we all place onto our names would not have defined who we are,
So now I am looking at my name and what I have attached to it, so see your name as an accessory and everything you have attached to it or that others have attached to it as Labels and it all is hanging from you, can you see that it is actually a burden, a weight that needs to be carried, and that we all value it, but anyone can come along and simply cut the labels off and then who will you be, death is such an example.
also take into consideration, people might call you ugly or handsome, but it is only you who can accept or allow it to be a lable as you to mean somthing, only you can judge you. so it is not to blame – only to take self responsibility.
Your name is not who you are, it is who you have brainwashed yourself to be through your acceptance and allowance. Stop the brainwashing and see who you really are,
and to change the world and to bring heaven to earth, lets give to all equally.
www.equalmoney.org support us in the cause.
yes, and then definitions are attached to the name, Gian is always this or that, he is a such and such person. If you change yourself, you are regarded as 'strange' or even 'crazy'. Names are here to limit us and to control us, but then, just as long as we accept and allowed it.
ReplyDelete