Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Notice me SF (Self Forgiveness)

Notice me SF (Self Forgiveness)

A Video will be up soon where I discuss what I am doing SF on here... 

If dog water has to be filled so the animals can have water because they are enslaved to our money system and thus dependent on us completely, there should not be any motivation to do it but pure self moment and self honesty, it must be something you do because you can see the common sense, any secret agenda to be noticed is in fact compromising you and putting the life of the dogs in danger and thus you are a danger, because if you are not motivated what then? Are you going to leave the water bowl empty and let them die!! Just because no one notices you and gives you credit.. That is ridiculous and why the world is fucked up currently because people are actually doing it. And this is how we were taught from toddlers.. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, need and desire to be noticed when I do something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be noticed for things I do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be noticed for things I do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to need to be noticed for when I do something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good when I am noticed for doing something and thus making being noticed my only motivation to do something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bad and not appreciated for when I feel i am not being noticed for doing something and thus in return for not being noticed I stop doing what I was doing and go into a depression of self judgment and resentment. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into a depression when I am not being noticed for what I am doing in an attempt to manipulate others to see me and notice me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use depression to manipulate others to notice me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to be noticed for what I am doing to feel good about myself, instead of simply appreciating myself for allowing myself to express myself limitless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to be noticed for doing something otherwise it isn’t worth doing. Thus stating that what I was doing was a lie and self deception from the beginning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate with in the self deception that I need to be motivated through being noticed with in what I do to be able to move myself to do something, instead of doing what i am doing because I am an intelligent being that is capable of using common sense and to see what is practical and necessary to be done. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be limited within the want, need and desire to be noticed for what i am doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be noticed with in what I do so that others can see what I am doing and see me as more and as special.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be special in other’s eyes through being noticed with in what I do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be noticed for what I do from the starting point of deception and the attempt to manipulate others with in my behavior to feel that I am save and in a environment feel they need me for what I do just so that I do not have to face myself and what is here in reality as me one and equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignorantly participate with in the hope that people will notice me for when i do something that I feel I do not need to do but do it anyway to be seen as the person that Is willing and that care and that is sacrificing his/my time to do something I do not want to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do things from the starting point of wanting to look special in other people’s eyes and when i am not noticed I go into a state of rebellion and abuse life around me for not noticing sorry old me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear taking self responsibility for my actions as a self directed principal as to what is best for all and what is practical and best for all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate with in the polarity construct of being noticed and not being noticed as they support each other and is co dependent on each other and thus create a cycle of enslavement that I will trap myself with in if I do not stop myself and walk as myself to direct myself in each breath with common sense and self honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take part in the deception that I can only move myself if the movement is motivated by the polarity/opposite forces as positive and negative, giving my authority over myself away to these forces of enslavement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be noticed for what I do in comparison to what others are doing to be more or then them or to feel better about myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate with in competition towards others with in what i do to be noticed to be seen as valuable and not as less than, realizing that it is only me that can see myself as less than and judge myself accordingly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as being less than or as being more than others through how many times I am being noticed for what I am doing.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing myself to be motivated to move myself through a positive energy charge when i am being noticed, enslaving myself to the energy as consciousness instead of moving myself here one and equal in and as the physical as that which is real and that what matters. 

Rebirth yourself, forgive yourself.

2 comments: