Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Witcher 2

The Witcher 2clip_image002

WOW – I have been playing this new game (the Witcher 2) for a couple of hours now over the past three days, i haven’t put much time into it, but when I had lunch or when it is late night and everything here on the farm is coming to a day end I played a bit.

Now this game really looked awesome from the look of things, the graphics seemed cool, I was a bit worried that my PC would not handle the game but it did and it plays pretty good.

So as I started playing I had to follow a series of movies scenes etc. to follow up on the story of the game and then when it came to the point of me actually playing such as moving around in this new virtual world and doing things such as climbing and jumping and walking and looking around and picking things up I found it to be pretty fun and quite refreshing as it was simple.

Then I had my first mission where I had to fight – where I had to pull out my sword and start hacking away at other beings that is in the game seen as the enemy because we want to take their castle and win and obviously they do the same back at you.

So I found that as I started playing in the fighting mode that I got a bit irritated and frustrated and ended up getting really angry (surprisingly very quickly) because this game unlike all the hundreds of other games I have played in the past was actually difficult in fighting.

Usually with in other games when swords are pulled out and blood starts flowing it is easy, all I have to do is swing and when necessary press a button to let my health go up when it is low which hardly happens and then I win, feeling all powerful and godly and strong and in control and unstoppable.

NOT THIS GAME – I put the difficulty level on normal, there was an option for hard and insane and then easy.

I played on normal and within my first fight in this game I died, then I had to reload the whole thing again and watch the cinematic and then get to the fighting again, this was really annoying so I wanted to win just not to have to go over all the crap again just to do it again.

So I realized that this is actually quite a difficult game unlike others I have played, I actually with in this game have to focus and direct blow by blow and that I can with in this game die just as easily as my opponents if I do not direct.

In other games you as the player clearly have the advantage point in every fight, this time it was quite equal and difficult, I could not handle this, I went into complete frustration with the game, I stopped playing and went out to do something else to breathe.

Then I came back and realized that what i am experiencing isn’t what the game is making me experiencing it, I am only experiencing me as my own anger and that how I react or act out within myself I will do this in any situation, in real life or in a game, this was revealing because what if I did not have this game to reveal this point to me and I took this anger and frustration out on other beings when I would have had to face some situations.

In every fighting situation I would tense up and become so stressed in the battle in anticipation that I will die any moment that I was literally sitting with my back bent like a bow forward and my shoulders back and not breathing at all,

I almost punched my screen a few times instead I directed the bunch towards breathing it out. I stood still within myself and breathed and realized that the stress and frustration and anger isn’t making me win the battles and finishing the missions, so I might as well chill while doing it and do it over and over and over till it is done, the tress and frustration and anger isn’t necessary if I am going to do it over and over again,

So as I am with Desteni I applied the tools of self honesty and breathing with in common sense, the points of anger and frustration and extreme stress that is build up through emotion of not getting it, not getting the win, not making the mission, having to do it so many times and that I will probably never make it.

I stopped and I apply self forgiveness on the points.

SF.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get emotional when I see and feel that I am not getting something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place what I am experiencing as not getting it as a emotional and a negative charge with and as myself and thus compromise myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take what I experience and place it as a negative experience as an emotion and thus create a build up with in myself that ultimately lead to stress/frustration and anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to relate getting angry/frustrated to the experience of not getting it and thus create an emotional charge with in myself and a resistance to go there again and face the point

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the point of not getting it (in general)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel powerless and frustrated and angry within the point of not getting it and create a resistance to go there and face the point

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a resistance of going there to face the point of not getting it and allowing myself to breathe in the moment, instead of stressing and getting angry and frustrated and all tensed up with in my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into the emotional experience that I have created through the experience of myself as angry/frustrated and stresses and create a rush within and as myself to get things done to not have t face the point one breathe at a time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rush myself when I am with in an situation that I do not like and do not want to face or work on.

I allow myself to breathe with in such situations and not to tense myself up and stress myself out.

Within this I realize that when I tense myself up or go into any form of energy while playing the game or with in real life situations that is similar I am only compromising myself an in fact prolonging the point or mission or situation through fucking it up because I see and realize that I am with in a tense or stressed physical body full of build up emotion as anger and frustration that I cannot focus at all and get done what is needed to be done.

I am drinking water with this self forgiveness to purify my water as I release the information within me that I have stored with in my cells as memory.

I allow myself to relax my face. To relax my stomach and breathe, to relax my whole body and slowing down and realizing that this actually works and not the other way around.

Because i saw within the game at one point where I was having a boxing match with guards and hang men that I was losing a lot with these guys and I was in this complete energy possession or stress and tenseness, my body was cramping in my back fro, the tress because I have been doing that mission over and over for a while and it was just compounding within me, I got so pissed and angry I felt I could smash the walls in and melt metal with my anger at the game (myself).

Then I allowed myself to breathe and slow down, I saw then that I was missing the on button that they asked of me to push while in the fight, I could not see this button because I was freaking out lol. So when I breathed and relaxed and slowed down I was fucking amazed at how easy the fights became then, I enjoyed it and afterwards I went to the pub to get in fight just to do it for fun because if was so easy then lol.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to underestimate the power of breathe here in each moment in each breath in complete focus and with no energy possessing my physical body

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that when I go into energy that I might get something right and that I might have a change instead of realizing that I can actually instead of hoping and wishing direct the outcome through being here in breath in and as the physical.

I allow myself to correct myself as breathe and stop the energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give power to energy as the mind as back chat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have back chat in my head about the points that come up and thus create energy and a build up and thus I create the things I bitch about so much, instead of breathing and stopping the mind and the bitching in my head and direct the situations through breathing and focussing completely here and not with in the future as a certain outcome or in the past as memory and where I have been creating ideas, opinions and believes and rushing myself and going into energy shit.

I allow myself to breath and stop the blaming and stop the wining and I allow myself to be present here in each moment even if it means I have to do certain points a million times, every time will be new here completely and thus I can allow myself to learn and grow and see and thus correct and so on I can change.

This game has revealed a lot to me in a short while and I am grateful that the points was revealed as I wasn’t aware of the amount of frustration and hate and anger and stress that I exist of through such simple points as not getting it, not making it, not winning, not understanding, till this game came along and revealed me to me so I can stop the false image of myself as energy.

Physical here one and equal, games are physical, they might be bright and colourful and created from the mind from some other beings, yet we can play them in and as the physical so we might as well sue them in support with our process to see what points come up, obviously the starting point must be cleared and change to that which is best for all and used accordingly. Not to abuse.

For instance in games we can face points of conflict, points of reasoning and understanding what people give value to and attention as the reason for the games existence it based on what the majority with money demands thus it is created because someone can capital from it. Everyone gets sucker punched because the creators of the games use what they see kids and adults give attention to and as relevance and thus make a game with it all in it combined in one pack and so they make billions and everyone got sucker punched.

Check out an equal money system that will stop this abuse with in the starting point of games to feed of people and their secret minds and back chat and capital through it by exploiting it through games that lurks people in. And the fat cats get fatter.

1 comment: