I am God.
LOL, ok! So when I was still a Christian way
back, like 6 years ago at the age of 16, I would have never ever dared myself
to even consider myself as God. Or saying anything like this – I am God.
It would have been a sin, one of the biggest
ones, and I would have been punished to burn in hell.
Why do I say I am God? Well I am not saying it
to imply I am God alone as the one and only, that is separation and egoistic
bullshit, I am saying I am god from the starting point of understanding the
following phrase I came up with a couple of days.
The Phrase “ God created everything, therefore
everything is God”.
This is a really simple point of
understanding, because it is common sense at its basics and most simple, I mean
how can you deny this!!?
So the point is – everything together is God,
and to function as God as all that is here, we need to get back to what is here
as the physical, we are one body with many parts functioning as one.
With this level of functioning nothing is
impossible, it is Godly. It is divine.
So at this moment we are all different part of
the same body, and it is all called god, thus you are god, I am god and we can only function as that which we are as god together.
I am in a way redefining the word god for
myself as the previous definition is based on fear and inferiority and all that
crap from religion, why should I have stress, fear or anxiety when ever the
word god is brought up, it is ridiculous.
The level of brainwashing is extreme, So I am
removing it, using the word god as many times as I want and saying it as I want
and even calling myself god, fuck it all. It’s limitation and enslavement to
control people with one word through creating more separation, and separation
equal fear.
So, Here I am. saying I am God. Its not so bad
if you are not a christian, just shows you how real it is, it isn’t lol.
So back to the re-definitional of the word.
God – all as one as equal as all that is here,
as all that is here comes from the same source, substance, all is this exact
same substance and in fact can not be more or less but only equal to and as it.
Done.
for more support, it will be worth your time to check out the hyperlinks in the blog. thanks
Yeah those ideas of equalizing ourselves as god would be deemed as 'satanism' instead of realizing that it doesn't matter if 'god' exist or not because we are all one and equal as you've placed out here - thanks Gian!
ReplyDeleteCool, thanks for the perspective!
ReplyDelete