Leafs on the lawn.
As A young kid I loved watching and hearing the leafs falling from the trees as they dried out from the cold and onto the lawn, I enjoyed kicking it and running through it.
We had quite a lot of trees so the leafs was like a blanket over the grass, I also liked how it looked and to see the naked trees was quite funny for me, I could see all the nests of the birds and plastic bags.
After a week of watching the leafs fall down and covering the grass, and once the trees was naked the gardener would come on the weekend and he would rake it all up, he would place it in plastic bags and he would take it away.
I never knew why this was done and what the purpose of it was, I asked my mom and dad and they told me it looks better. So they did it not because it is practical or best for all but simply because of how it looks.
So as a kid I found the reason the be really absurd and completely useless as it was more fun to play with the leafs and I like the way it looked and how the wind will pick the leaves up and make them dance all around the garden, How could the adults have missed all of that and perceived having no leafs was much better.
As I grew up I forgot about the leafs on the lawn because I got to cool for it, I was now more interested in the girls and making friends and parties and all my own personal stuff that seemed way much more important, such as doing my hair and what to wear and completely forgetting nature as if I am separate from it.
Obviously that was my delusion an illusion, and what I accepted as being real and natural to be, because of what my parents and my friends and teachers taught me and my environment. I gave up my physical expression with earth and nature for the belief that everything different than life is better. Because of the teachings I got from my parents through simple examples as to why they rake the grass up from the lawn.
After all of this I forgot about the enjoyment of leafs and who they are, I never even looked at a leafs again as being here, I always just saw it as something outside myself completely separated myself from it and I have forgotten the leafs.
Now with in participating with in the Desteni message and tools for the past three years and still going, I have seen the leafs again and I have realized that they have always been consistent and I have neglected them and myself as life.
I am and have spend many times looking at the leafs again and what is the purpose of them falling from the trees in winter and I have given them and the purpose attention and some research.
What I have noticed is that when it gets winter and depending on the location and country and type of weather you have like the leafs here and where I grew up was falling from the trees in winter to the ground not for nothing but with a very specific purpose. The purpose of taking care of itself as life through taking care of the beings that life with him.
The leafs that fall to the ground becomes food for the earthworms and bugs on the ground during the winter, these bugs and worms takes the dead leafs and they eat it and turn it into poop that fertilizes the soil again that prepares the new growth that comes in the summer, and this keeps the soil clean and good for all to live on and within.
And that is not the only purpose, the dead leafs create a little blanket over the grass so that when the frost comes at night and the leafs are still and laying down the frost falls on the dead leafs and does not kill the grass completely, and it does not kill the roots of the grass, and also the bugs lay underneath the dead leafs for heat and protection from the ice cold frost that comes at night.
But after I have done this research for myself I have notices many things that I have answered for myself that I had questions about.
One thing was – how did my parents/teachers as the grown-up in this world not know any off this and never taught me or anyone in school about this point of great importance and how is it that they never cared really, actually school and society only taught us to take care of ourselves at any cost and we are all going to pay dearly if we do not stop the self interest.
Because it is dame important if you look at what the consequences is of raking the leafs up. And the things is it seems like such an innocent mistake, like and oopsie, like it isn’t really that important at all, well we are fucking up big time every time we rake up all the leafs and dump it somewhere where the soil is now getting over fertilized, no more balance.
And it is really amazing if you look at how advertisements fool everyone with the perfect clear lawn/garden pictures on T.V/magazines and that if you want it like that you need their products, they do it that way because they know you will rake your leafs up to have the picture and then because you rake the leafs up you need their product, because you took the natural product (leafs) away.
And then these companies make big money.
And after years of doing this (raking the leafs up) you have made the grass dependent on all the external products that you use, so leaving the leafs now will not suddenly solve the problems because where are the bugs and the worms that got killed in the process that is needed to work with.
So we all have fucked up pretty bad, because this is how we slowly create deserts and desert the earth through participating in the mind as a picture idea and what looks good and nice, instead of what works practically and that is best for all and that will bear no consequences that is un fixable. (Consequences can be positive or negative) we want consequences that are best for all and for the best interest for all life.
So the following is to be considered within every time you rake up your leafs for your garden/lawn.
· You use money that never was necessary.
· Any protection that the bugs could have had against the cold is taken away and most of them die, bugs are beings that is keeping us humans breathing.
· The worms now have to struggle to survive and many die out (they are the super hard working beings that fertilizes all soil and that makes growth possible, alongside beetles of course, that is worms before they become beetles.
· The soil does not get proper fertilized (because the worms cannot do their job) and now you have to spend extra money on buying stuff for your lawn to make it grow better. (you got fooled)
· Half of the roots of all the grass get killed by the frost and every summer it has to re populate and grow extra or you have to spend money on special growing stuff for your lawn.
· Last but not least – we will bear the consequences, this has been created over many years, not just suddenly now, so we will have to start considering all life and what is practical and that is best for all, consider the bugs, the trees, the animals, the grass and the dead leaves.
Leave the leafs alone, they are keeping you alive. (in the bigger picture of it all you can look at it for yourself with in common sense)
Use common sense and practicality in and as the physical and stop the mind that is abusing the physical and killing it for its own purposes of complete irrelevance.
I bring this point of my own research up to show that it is small points like this that creates the bigger picture,
Just like we each are one being and really very small in the big picture of it all but yet is we change everything changes around us, we are all gardens and we need to soil ourselves with soil that is best for all so life can grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment