Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Be A Rebel with a cause – World equality.

 

First Let us see clear what rebel means in the dictionary to get a perspective and then change it to that which is best for all and actually can have an outcome, as we all know current rebellion does not have any direction or any way of achieving anything that is change.

Oxford English Dictionary.

Rebel:
Definition – A person who rebels.
1. Fight against or refuse to obey an established government or ruler.
2. Resist authority, control, or accepted behaviour.

that clears out the matrix definition and as we can see it is basically a point in society that many people face with in growing up or still are doing it as adults because they have seen the system and that it is abuse and that they are actually participating in a system that they have no say about or any value as life and you are forced into it.

And because many people go rebel on societies ass they are actually only abusing themselves because there is no direction there is no solution, because from a point of common sense we can see that if I have to now go rebel on the governments ass and I succeed in what I am doing.... what then, I do not have a backup plan to change that which I was rebelling against, i simply rebelled.

This is self deception and abuse.

I did this a lot, I went rebel in school and I started doing all the rebellion things that there is to do, smoking because I was underage, drinking because I was underage, had sex before I was the appropriate age, quite school before finishing it, because I said fuck you to the matrix, the rules and the Authorities and the control as being a rebel.

I ended up only harming myself through my actions because I did not do it in a constructive directive way that can actually lead to a solution that will be best for all life and not just me.

I mean rebellion was to go against all the rules that the government made and to go against accepted behaviour such as farting in the class room and smoking in public and throwing out trash cans in the mall and for not tugging my shirt in at school while teachers would walk by.

And I did all this because of the current Money system and the rules that was created within the current money system that i had to follow to have a 50/50 chance of making money for myself one day, to be one of the lucky once that had money.

So my rebellion did not change anything except me fucking up my life and opportunities that I could have had with money and also people.

So here I am – I am still here after all i have done and accepted and allowed. I now still am a rebellion; I am a Rebellion for world equality. I stand I say the same as when I was in school. I do not want this current money system and all its stupid useless rules to exist that only allows abuse on earth.

The difference is this time I have Direction and I have a Solution, so when someone ask me why I am doing what I am doing and telling me to stop, No this time I say No and I have a cause that matters, I say with honour and self respect that I will not allow this current money system that is abusing billions of beings in existence and I stand for a new money system, A EQUAL MONEY SYSTEM that will give all life dignity and a equal opportunity.

I will say no to the current money system with direction with back up, I will have in return a solution and a way.

Because my cause for being a rebel will be that which is best for all in all ways how can all that is here then deny what I have to say and stand for when it includes them equally and for the best interest of them and all life equally.

I now say to all the Rebels that might read this and you might find yourself in a same situation that I was in, that there is a way that is constructive and has a direction and that will work.

I mean if you as a rebel are willing to use drugs, smoke, drink, beat cars up with bats, light school fields on fire or fill condoms with water and roll it in the mall where everyone walk, then you must be capable of standing for equality and heaven on earth and you must then be able to do so without shame, and you definitely have the time because you use it currently to do stuff that is more destructive then creative.

So i can here only share points that I have done as a rebel (my examples above) and how I did it and why. And now how I have changed my starting point from self interest to that which is best for all and to stand up for the animals and the plants and mother earth that gives life to us all that we are so brutally destroying and to instead use your energy for something that has an actual cause and that actually includes the best interest of you and all life equally.

I am doing this and have been for the past three years, I simply changed my starting point and with i that I found myself changing and my application.

Obviously I have had a lot of support and help with in the www.desteniiprocess.com and within simply participating on the www.desteni.co.za website and the www.equalmoney.org website, these three points is where I started focussing instead of my regular abusive patterns as a matrix rebel, I changed myself to a rebel for life.

Join me and all those that is already standing for life and that is within the process of changing to that which is best for all in all ways.

Put the Ego aside and join the group as one and as equals and we will change the world together.

1 comment: