COOL, as we all can notice that all the people that stand for an equal money system and a new world in equality has been placing badges on their profile pictures of facebook.
I find this to be really awesome because it creates a group, a point that is recognizable by all that is also on facebook, and when I see a picture of a person with a badge to it, I start getting curious and want to see what the badge say, when I see the badge and I like what I see I want one to lol.
And I also took the same picture of myself with the equal money system badge in it and placed it everywhere ells I can, to have the same face with the cool new badge.
I am looking at what if we get actual badges and wear them as well, and we all get a extra bunch so that if someone wants one we can sell it to them right there and then in the street or mall or where ever you are, carry a little pouch around with equal money system badges in it to sell hehe. Spread the word and make some side income. (just an idea)
I also saw that almost everyone, except for a few, has randomly chosen the same badge, this is a cool point, because no one said ok all, let’s all do the black and green badge, NO we all silently agreed on the same badge, cool point of equality and unity within the group.
So let’s get this badge everywhere..
It’s a small point but it creates a impact. Like everything ells.
yeah, cool all have chosen the same badge, never agreed upon :)
ReplyDeletewill be cool to have some 'visible' equal money system items to wear and share in the streets
The badge is a cool way to introduce and spread the message of an equal money system because people can easily accept it and put it on their profile.
ReplyDelete