Fear of unfairness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear unfairness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that something unfair will be given to me to do or participate with in.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I will suffer more than others and thus there will be no fairness
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take it personal when someone asks me to do something for them and see it as unfair.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have thoughts of justifications when something is asked of me to do.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify the unfairness of the situations through comparing what is being done by all and that it should be equal,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that someone will come up to me and ask me to do something for them (people) while I am resting and seeing it as unfair,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not breathe affectively when I face the points of unfairness and thus go into a constant resistance to assist and support people unconditionally because I have already judged everything that is going to happen to me as unfair.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cause and create pain for myself through constantly living in fear of unfairness towards me and no one ells but only me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be and exist within such limited self mind possession and thus I am constricted to move myself and to express myself because I fear that once I do soothing for someone I will be accepting the unfairness in this reality
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that there is no such thing in this reality as fairness and that the fact that I justify why everything that I do for others is as unfair is that I am not considering all but only my own mind bubble of self rightsiousness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold it against the world when I feel something unfair has just happened to me
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse myself through going into the mind for every little point that I judge as unfair and going into a complete mind fuck about it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing me to not consider that there can not exist anything such as fairness with in a system where child prostitution exist and child slavery.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel abused when someone asks me to make them coffee for them but they will never do itself and thus I see it as unfair that they always ask me but not eh other people, thus I go in comparison and I abuse myself through possessing myself with this energy of fear for the next moment and that it might also be unfair and thus I create this cycle of self abuse with in feeling everything done onto me is unfair, living in fear and anxiety.
I forgive myself or accepting and allowing myself to see and create a feeling with energy within myself of unfairness every time I feel life is getting a bit harder for me, and judge it all as only getting harder for me and that everything is deliberately coming for me to make things unfair for me, living in complete self interest and no consideration for life and everything others is constantly enduring with in unfairness.
I forgive myself no not breath and live here in each moment unconditional.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to condition everything that I feel is happening only to me and no one ells as a self projection onto myself, which is in fact not real but only of the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the mind as unfairness and fairness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give power to the thoughts that I allow and create within myself to possess me and to have power over me. I allow myself to breath in moments of thought till I am clear and move myself as here one and equal as all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing me to abuse myself with in creating self rightsciousness fairness and unfairness and accordingly react and move myself. Allowing myself to abuse myself with in the possessed state.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate with in such behaviour that is not best for all and only with in self interest.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stop this self interest and only live that which is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate blindly with in energy and feelings and emotions and thoughts, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make myself believe that I am the energy, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself through believing the mind and what it presents to me as something worth my time to ponder on and consume myself with.
I stop this self abuse.
I allow myself to breath when I face the same points.
I allow myself to change in the moment of breath.
I allow myself to quite this addiction of what is fair and what is not.
Breathe, effectively here.
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear being treated unfairly
ReplyDeletei forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to supress myself as life as one as equal as all here when thinking i am treated unfairly
i stop i breath..i change here..in the moment
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to treat others unfairly and then feel guilty because i didnt think what i was actually causing
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to keep my mind busy wiht thoughts of making the workplace fair
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to keep my mind occupied with thoughts of change the educational system
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to think or believe that by changin the educational system to a point of unconditional support and assistance in the process of realizing self as one as equal as all life..is actually possible
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting mysel to hope to change the educational structures to structure that support all life as one as equal
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear standing up as one as equal as all life wihtin the department of education
i forgive myself or allwoing and accepting myself to fear losign my job
i forgive myself for llwoing and acepting myselfto fear losign my income
i forgive myself for allwoing and accepting myselto fear beign ridiculed and mocked for being diferent
i forgive myself for allwoing and aceptign myself to avoid the possibility of then seeking other routes to support and assist all life as one as equal
i forgive myself for allwoing and accepting myself to hope to one day start a private school
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myselfto desire to seek refuge formthe outside world in a private school
i forgive myself for allwoing and accepting myself to seek refuge from the possibility of beng mocked or ridiculed by ohter teachers
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to seek the educational departments validation and acreditaton
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to seek the support and financial backing of the educational department in the process of changing the educational structures within the school system
i forgive myself for allowing adn accepting myself to manipulate teachers wiht my actions so as to be there favourite in class
i forgive myself for allwoing adn accepting myself to seek validation from teachers
i forgive myself for allowing and acepting myself to manipulate teachers wiht respect and obedience deceivnig em to like me more thatn other kids
i stop i allow myself to change when facing the same points again..
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want for teachers to be kind adn gentle to me - thus i sellmy soul by doing whateve they ask of me-
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to think or believe that receiving attention from a girl is validating me as a sexy or attractive man
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to participate and support hte believe wihtin myslef that i am hollow or lacking that which a girl is seeking that would satisfy her inner desires-sexual desires
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to strive for that which would satisfy a girls sexual desires..
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to worry myself to death
i stop i am here i am all that i perceive i have a lack off
i am one and equal here..but as mind..i create separation..
ivan